• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WTB: Tarantulas/slings in bulk

Stacie

3 Year Member
I am looking to buy tarantulas in bulk at wholesale prices to sell at Expos.
All species considered.
Also possibly interested in other arachnid / animals, but tarantulas are what I am mainly interested in.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I am looking to buy tarantulas in bulk at wholesale prices to sell at Expos.
All species considered.
Also possibly interested in other arachnid / animals, but tarantulas are what I am mainly interested in.

hi i have many C. pentalore slings and some C. sp Sulawesi Black slings if you are interested.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I would be interested in 25 C. Pentalore & 2 C. sp Sulawesi.
How much would that be?

25 pentalore - $175
2 sulawesi - $24

total : $199
shipping - overnight fedex depends on where you are located, 2 day fed ex is $40. overnight USPS is $35 and 2 day USPS is $25

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
25 pentalore - $175
2 sulawesi - $24

total : $199
shipping - overnight fedex depends on where you are located, 2 day fed ex is $40. overnight USPS is $35 and 2 day USPS is $25

so sorry, the Sulawesi are only $12 if you get 25 or more. under that quantity they are 2 for $40 or 3 for $50. I'm selling them for for 40ea to others. if you want another amount between 3 and 25, I'm sure we can work out a price.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
so sorry, the Sulawesi are only $12 if you get 25 or more. under that quantity they are 2 for $40 or 3 for $50. I'm selling them for for 40ea to others. if you want another amount between 3 and 25, I'm sure we can work out a price.

also if you do only want 2 sulawesi for $40, i'll throw in a third as a freebie

Latest posts