• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who would you?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OK, so I am just wondering. If you had the choice, what singer/band would you take out for lunch and where would you take them?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Melissa Ethridge, probably mana whole food cafe, she got healthy after the cancer deal. . :)
Adore her and have for years. She helps me feel strong with all the BS going on in my world :p

Oh wait...*with all the ** going on. * 0.o

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Melissa Ethridge, probably mana whole food cafe, she got healthy after the cancer deal. . :)
Adore her and have for years. She helps me feel strong with all the BS going on in my world :p

Oh wait...*with all the ** going on. * 0.o
Not sure who she is, but awesome response. ☺. Just keep jumping in on the moderator thread, it's fun, I am having a blast there atm....lol Can you say BS here ha ha?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not sure who she is, but awesome response. ☺. Just keep jumping in on the moderator thread, it's fun, I am having a blast there atm....lol Can you say BS here ha ha?
I sing this to my daughter almost daily :)
Hope we can say it...or I'm in sooo much trouble...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil It's no good asking me, I'm way out of date with music, definately stuck in the 60s. My favourite singer of all time was the late great Roy Orbison but I would never have been able to go for lunch with him, I'd be too tongue tied :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil It's no good asking me, I'm way out of date with music, definately stuck in the 60s. My favourite singer of all time was the late great Roy Orbison but I would never have been able to go for lunch with him, I'd be too tongue tied :)
Roy hmm, try a little Chris I think you might like him
<3 him actually. Has that same feel.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very hard, mmh. Maybe The Foo Fighters, they seem like great guys. As for where: Anywhere there's nice Mediterranean Food or Steaks lol.
Bruce Springsteen seems very nice, too. He stayed in the 5 star hotel just behind the estate we live at, when he performed in Glasgow. Because it's quite seclusive the "stars" occasionally go for walks or jogs along the river and one morning my Husky cross (who was absolutely bogging (filthy)) ran up to this man. I tried to call her back, warning she was absolutely filthy, but he just replied in an American accent "She's just enjoying herself!". I didn't have a clue who that man was and only afterwards another slightly more starstruck dog walker told me she'd just seen Bruce Springsteen. Oops!
He's smaller than I thought btw. Anyway, that's my claim to fame lol (and about the only one I have).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Toby Keith. (Favorite song he sings: "Red, White and Blue"). Restaurant? Unsure....probably take him to a fish/chicken fry at one of my elders house, lol.....way better than restaurant quality southern cooking. ;)

Telson

3 Year Member
I would have to say AC/DC. Id take them to my favorite Tex Mex restaurant, and listen to their stories. Freakin AC DC, can you imagine? The stories they would have. Id ask the Youngs about Bon Scott ....was that not a voice only a mother could love? :D Legendary! I would also ask them why rock stars cant retire with some dignity...lmfao.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
just saw this. :)

Can i only pick one band/artist? and what kinda lunch date? Noon at the local pub/restaurant or one of those bed restaurants with the "private booths"? That would change the answer ;)

For the pub I'd go with Christina Aguilera, seems like a really cool person, great personality, and sense of humor. i think she'd be fun to have lunch and few drinks with.

Last edited: