• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

who has got the best web

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My A.Avic has a little web going, some here, some there. My G. Rosea only webs the carcasses of her victims, which I destroy and further her anger towards me. No good pics of awesome webbing yet for me :(
Maybe you will get webs soon. Are you sure it is a rosea and not some psycho wearing a old moulted skin to con you

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One day you walk in and there is a large hole in the bottom of the enclosure. The Rosie is lowering down a tiny basket calling down to one of the other T's "It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the water bowl again!!!"

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
another OBT
OBTHIDE.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Shes a handful, but I enjoy T's with some attitude, not a big fan of pet rocks :)
Mine are all quite easy going but they are not boring, they eat, wash, burrow and Web but I don't have to worry about loosing a finger when I take water bowls out lol

Atx13

3 Year Member
I've only ever had one other G. Rosea and she just kinda laid about, ate every now and again, but didnt do much webbing or anything. lol.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One day you walk in and there is a large hole in the bottom of the enclosure. The Rosie is lowering down a tiny basket calling down to one of the other T's "It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the water bowl again!!!"
Seriously, I thought I had a mad imagination. You should ditch the nursing and write kids books about a naughty spider. Might give them nightmares tho.....

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've only ever had one other G. Rosea and she just kinda laid about, ate every now and again, but didnt do much webbing or anything. lol.
yes they can be lazy, some of them need to go to the job center. My ramases nags me to turn the heating up.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am always coming up with something off the wall HQ. I love story telling. I would love to go to one of the national Story Telling Conventions (they really do exist!!!).

One of the best stories I have ever heard told was "I have 4 sons and 7 seven flashlights and they all work..." :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am always coming up with something off the wall HQ. I love story telling. I would love to go to one of the national Story Telling Conventions (they really do exist!!!).

One of the best stories I have ever heard told was "I have 4 sons and 7 seven flashlights and they all work..." :D
You should look out for them. I'm writing a book about my horse as he is very naughty and always getting asbos. He crapped on my saddle at a show once right in front of the judges, they fell on the floor laughing at him. He spends a lot of time chasing pigeons in the field he's completely mad.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sounds like he and I would get along wonderfully. I had a quarter horse stallion growing up ( I guess he was technically Dad's) named Santana. No one could get that horse to do anything but me. If you put a saddle on him he would roll on his back and rip it off, or scrub you against a fence. I would ride him bare back with a bit of rope braided into his mane. He refused a bridle and bit.

He loved to steal hats off peoples heads and cigarettes out of pockets. He could "count" by stomping his foot. H shook hands, nodded and shook his head, and sat like a dog on command. My dad thought I was crazy for teaching a horse that...

I remember one day I was riding him across the back pasture when he decided he wanted to jump the fence and visit the Appaloosa mares in the other lot. I tried stopping him but he just went full gallop and sailed over the fence! I managed to stay on, if you count swinging from his neck as staying on...my Dad saw it and decided, much to my dismay, Santana had to go...

I've not owned a horse since. :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah what a shame, sounds like you had a brilliant partnership. My horse Vegas is a sprinter, his parents both came from America but I didn't know that when I decided to Cal him Vegas, his name was spitefully when I got him. He is really funny and clever and naughty.

Latest posts