• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to get these?

swimbait

3 Year Member
Does anybody know of any stores that carry these other than Michaels craft store? The Michael's around me have stopped carrying these and I'm super disappointed because they used to have a great selection of different sizes. I have been able to find them online but would much rather purchase them from a store. You guys ever see these anywhere else?
t cage.jpg

swimbait

3 Year Member
Yea there is one not too far from me, I went there years ago and didn't think I could find them there. Have you definitely seen these cube containers there? I would call and ask if they carry it but I don't know how the heck to explain what is I am looking for without showing a picture!

swimbait

3 Year Member
I got some from Hobby Lobby

Really?!? I drive past one everyday on my way to school and have never gone in to check. I have always had the feeling to go in a look, because I remember finding something there I couldn't find anywhere else a couple years ago. I am going to go check it out today. Thanks

swimbait

3 Year Member
Me too! I was really disappointed I couldn't find them anymore because I had plans to house all my p. cambridgei slings in them. I won't rehouse them into these now but definitely in a couple molts

Latest posts