• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Me too, even had a period of listening to Rammstein, Korn :)
People here in Croatia are currently more obsessed with Serbian turbo folk music, you can't even find a decent club to go to lol
I'm not sure whats the big thing here in America. I tend to just listen to what sounds good to me and not pay much attention to what's in. I'm lucky enough to be near New York City, so there's always something going on there. But its hit or miss who I lke that plays there and if i have the money,haha.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Me too, even had a period of listening to Rammstein, Korn :)
People here in Croatia are currently more obsessed with Serbian turbo folk music, you can't even find a decent club to go to lol
I tend to listen to alot of electronic music while painting. Since most of the time there's no lyrics to subconsciously influence me.

Marija

3 Year Member
I tend to listen to alot of electronic music while painting. Since most of the time there's no lyrics to subconsciously influence me.
I love vocals in songs and lyrics to sing along to :) and while the lyrics do influence me a lot too, the rhythm cam be very influential also.

Latest posts