• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am listening to a song that describes my political views perfectly (and watching the video) (won't post he video because 1) i don't know how to post videos and 2) this video would break what i believe is the most important rule of the forum. I'll tell you how to get to it though (go to youtube, channel: mariachi channel, the video is located i believe 46 videos down), (to find that great video i watched back in november, (go to youtube, go to the channel: canal estrella tv, look for the playlist premios de la radio 2017, i can't remember the name of the video, but the artists are larry hernandez and i believe adriel favela, skip forward a little more than 2/3 of the way through the video (when the song ends). This video also could ruffle feathers a little as well, it also helps if you know at least a tiny bit of spanish for the first video (there is also another version with english subtitles at the bottom. The second video is in spanish as well, but it doesn't matter if you know spanish or not for the final part. Though the somg is part of what the video is about. Another video on the same channel of the last one is amazing, the song in the video is "somos dreamers" by joss favela (two versions). The song is dedicated to those affected by the dream act, this video i believe will not break any rules put in place by the forum. All three songs in each video are excellent.

Nunua

3 Year Member
At the moment I'm listening to this nice Bad Apple!! metal cover (English version, original song is in Japanese and related to the Touhou bullet hell shooter game series)

Previous song was completely different

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I should say rose tattoo or the angels, but you can't beat the original mix of too fast for love, I have the album released in '82 btw, bids are open lol , I've still never found that original mix online. It was basically a demo before they signed to a major label, I got it for $1 because it just flopped here until smoking in the boys room came out years later.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive been told on fb that my links never worked when I put songs up. Try "dark room " by the angels, angel city in America, but its not the same raw mix that I have from when I was a kid. Acdc were not the be all end all to aussies , I preferred the angels and rose tattoo myself.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
W.A.S.P. "U" (f...ing suck) is a brutal listen, it grows on you after the initial brain bleed though. Kill f..k die is the same , it festers in your brain.

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Face the day!
If you could see me now you'd burn a 50 dollar bill, take valium and arithmetic take a calculated thrill!
Staring voices, from the dark room (wasted sleepless nights! )

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All my friends are hellions, nine toes in their graves!
We only live to thrill ourselves
Got twice the will to die
Ya wanna live
Ya wanna die
Wanna cry
An angry noise
Ya wanna kill
Wanna yell
An angry noise!

Kill f..k die!
Is all you get from life

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Listen to me now
No words, I can say, can describe
how much I hate your f..king face....
You f...ing suck!
Kill yourself for me
F....ing kill yourself for me
Liar!!!
You f...ing suck!!!

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Strangely enough, Uptown Funk, Bruno Mars live at the Apollo. It just came on as a filler between programs, but I do like the song despite all my metal senses screaming no!!!
That was crap though.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Super mega fugly by kev bloody Wilson.
She's a super mega fugly with a mouldy mungbean twist,
even just to say her name you'd have to be half pissed,
If I ever cracked a fat for her I'd amputate me ****...

You get the idea; Google Kevin bloody Wilson, Australia's best ambassador ever!

Latest posts