• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What T are you waiting to own?

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I'm getting so excited as my Harpactira pulchripes and Euathlus sp Red are coming on Sunday, and I've just heard that the pulchripes is in premoult but they don't have the rigours of the postal service to cope with as sym is bringing them by car.:D
Nice! My three new dwarves will be in tomorrow :). And I am tempted to get a Tapi sling thats listed for a fabolous price..but the room..where would I put it? And we're getting a cold blast from tomorrow night ]that doesn't stop til mid-March here in MA.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice! My three new dwarves will be in tomorrow :). And I am tempted to get a Tapi sling thats listed for a fabolous price..but the room..where would I put it? And we're getting a cold blast from tomorrow night ]that doesn't stop til mid-March here in MA.

What did you choose as your freebie?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just placed my order to close out my most wanted list (except for that myth they call the G. pulchra :p) Couldn't swing the B. baum on this paycheck, i had a really hard time talking myself into paying bills instead of buying an $80 T. Maybe when the tax returns arrives, which is looking like its' another myth lol.
So arriving next week, via Paul at PetCenter USA, unless weather delays prevent -
GBB
B. smithi
A. sp Peru Purple
A. seemanni
all between 1/2 and 1"

Now my current must have list is next to finished. I probably won't be ordering any more for a while as i watch these grow, Except for the G. pulchra. When some become available I'll be on that like..., well we don't need to go there ;)

And I just found out the order i placed at the containerstore 2 weeks ago or so? is now on backorder until 3/1. Have i said their customer service and communication is worse than that pile of sludge at the bottom of the outhouse pit? Why the hell couldn't they email and say sorry you items are on backorder blah blah? :mad: I won't be spending any more money there with that kind of customer service. Good thing i have enough amac boxes after this order finally arrives to upgrade all my slings until they're 2-3" or so and won't need any more.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Some excellent choices in this thread. I have currently.....

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Green Bottle Blue - Sully 2.0
Avicularia versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique pinktoe - Tink
Brachypelma smithi - Mexican Red Knee - Tiga
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire leg - Bo 2.0
Monocentropus balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - Skai
Acanthoscurria geniculata - Giant white knee tarantula - Genie
Pterinopelma sazimai - Brazilian Blue Tarantula - Fluff
Poecilotheria. subfusca - Ivory Ornamental lowland/highland (TBC) - Aroura
Harpactira. pulchripes - Golden Blue leg baboon - Apollo
Avicularia. Purpurea - Purple Pink toe - Violet
Ephebopus cyanognathus - Blue Fang tarantula - no name yet
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider X 3 - no names yet
Avicularia diversipes - Amazon Sapphire pink toe - Topaz
So consider myself very lucky.

Would however like....
G. Pulchra (great display animals....waiting on slings from a guy I know who has mated 2 of his females)
Iridopelma. Seladonium (only ever seen pics never for sale)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just placed my order to close out my most wanted list (except for that myth they call the G. pulchra :p) Couldn't swing the B. baum on this paycheck, i had a really hard time talking myself into paying bills instead of buying an $80 T. Maybe when the tax returns arrives, which is looking like its' another myth lol.
So arriving next week, via Paul at PetCenter USA, unless weather delays prevent -
GBB
B. smithi
A. sp Peru Purple
A. seemanni
all between 1/2 and 1"

Now my current must have list is next to finished. I probably won't be ordering any more for a while as i watch these grow, Except for the G. pulchra. When some become available I'll be on that like..., well we don't need to go there ;)

And I just found out the order i placed at the containerstore 2 weeks ago or so? is now on backorder until 3/1. Have i said their customer service and communication is worse than that pile of sludge at the bottom of the outhouse pit? Why the hell couldn't they email and say sorry you items are on backorder blah blah? :mad: I won't be spending any more money there with that kind of customer service. Good thing i have enough amac boxes after this order finally arrives to upgrade all my slings until they're 2-3" or so and won't need any more.
You know, I was bout to pull the trigger on that 4" female from Stamps, and I realized something has been bothering me..i spent almost 600 bucks on my last order, and didn't even get a freebie. I know they're not a given, but that just..bothers me. I think ill order a few slings and try petcenter out. Tired of paying high dollar amounts for females anyway, and I want 4, not one.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You know, I was bout to pull the trigger on that 4" female from Stamps, and I realized something has been bothering me..i spent almost 600 bucks on my last order, and didn't even get a freebie. I know they're not a given, but that just..bothers me. I think ill order a few slings and try petcenter out. Tired of paying high dollar amounts for females anyway, and I want 4, not one.
Petcenter has freebies but you have to order at least $100 then add the $100 freebie to your cart, or the $200 freebie or so on.

I've read great reviews for Paul so i thought i'd try him as he had the largest selection of Ts on my most wanted list.

@Scoolman They're a myth until i have a pet box of dirt with a sling in it ;) I'm checking all the breeder sites I know of weekly just hoping to see them. I'd prefer slings up to an inch or so. Then if i get a male i'll still have a few years with it.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Petcenter has freebies but you have to order at least $100 then add the $100 freebie to your cart, or the $200 freebie or so on.

I've read great reviews for Paul so i thought i'd try him as he had the largest selection of Ts on my most wanted list.

@Scoolman They're a myth until i have a pet box of dirt with a sling in it ;) I'm checking all the breeder sites I know of weekly just hoping to see them. I'd prefer slings up to an inch or so. Then if i get a male i'll still have a few years with it.
Already placed the order :) 3 sp green and a free campbridgei shipped Monday;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm getting so excited as my Harpactira pulchripes and Euathlus sp Red are coming on Sunday, and I've just heard that the pulchripes is in premoult but they don't have the rigours of the postal service to cope with as sym is bringing them by car.:D
Big day tomorrow still? Bet you won't sleep much tonight....lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, it's still on :D and no, I probably won't get much sleep tonight.
Ha ha.... I was like that when I was relying on RMSD with mine. I expect lots of new additions to you gallery :D .....so don't disappoint me ☺

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha ha.... I was like that when I was relying on RMSD with mine. I expect lots of new additions to you gallery :D .....so don't disappoint me ☺

I'll definitely be posting lots of photos. I'm just so glad they're not coming through the post.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll definitely be posting lots of photos. I'm just so glad they're not coming through the post.
Agree, it still worries me every time I do it. Could not get down to Birmingham though for mine so had to take the chance. All worked out though in the end ☺

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Agree, it still worries me every time I do it. Could not get down to Birmingham though for mine so had to take the chance. All worked out though in the end ☺

Luckily sym wanted to go to a cat breeder that's just up the road from us so he's dropping them off on his way

Latest posts