• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What kind of barachypelma sp

Xyruz14

3 Year Member
Recently my t's molt..i don't know if the t's that i got from the store is a smithi or not..can anyone tell me if its a smithi or not??? I think its 1 1/2 to 2 inches now..
Here' the photo of my t!

Attachments

• 20160914_071514.jpg
    20160914_071514.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

Redacted

3 Year Member
Recently my t's molt..i don't know if the t's that i got from the store is a smithi or not..can anyone tell me if its a smithi or not??? I think its 1 1/2 to 2 inches now..
Here' the photo of my t!
I wish I could help you but I could be convinced that that little fella's most anything. Healthy-looking, though.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my vote is B. emilia. Boehmei have the color down to the last leg joint, that one stops one joint above like the emilia. Carapce isn't reddish like a boehmei sling either. You can also see the V mark on the carapace where it will darken also.

Telson

3 Year Member
It looks like a B smithelia. Perhaps an emsmithi though..my third choice would be P murinus. That's Poecilotheria murinus, not Psalmopeous murinus..
Maybe..

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my vote is B. emilia. Boehmei have the color down to the last leg joint, that one stops one joint above like the emilia. Carapce isn't reddish like a boehmei sling either. You can also see the V mark on the carapace where it will darken also.
Exactly my reasoning too.

Latest posts