• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are your favourite threads on tarantula forum ?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought I would post this in the feedback section so hopefully we can say what our favourite things on the forum are.
I like all the update threads so we can see who has got new tarantulas and who has moulted etc. I love the monthly photo contest. My favourite threads are "brachypelma." "acanthoscurria" "caught in the act" "avicularia" "big up the rose hairs" and "humour."

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I definitely love the photo threads, always awesome to see all the cool T's everyone has! I also like any/all update threads, cool to read about all the different personalities :)

TheGreatWhiteKoos

3 Year Member
Great fan of all the forums you mentioned, but I do like the introduction forum too. It's nice to see new members joining on a regular basis...it reminds me that the hobby that is the housing of tarantulas is now bigger than ever and increasing everyday.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
psssst just between us... I'm going to be installing a new media gallery for us that will very nicely organize and categorize our photos, videos, etc! stay tuned!

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
What I'm looking for I believe is on this site...Someone had a chart with info on many different T's...i.e. whether fast growers, active, not active, etc. ...Anyway it was in a chart form and so interesting...I wish someone could post it or tell us how to find it...Thanks