• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We just hatched a Two-headed Witblit Bearded Dragon

LauraMI

3 Year Member
image.jpg
Not a two-headed T, but cool all the same. Say some prayers that these little guys make it!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Whoa crazy! Definitely hope these guys make it! Have you posted them on BeardedDragonForum.com as well? Are they eating and acting like your other normal hatchlings?

LauraMI

3 Year Member
Whoa crazy! Definitely hope these guys make it! Have you posted them on BeardedDragonForum.com as well? Are they eating and acting like your other normal hatchlings?

We posted on our FB page, 33 Dragons, & got a ton of Debbie-downers. I don't want to take it to a dragon forum, Josh. People act like we tried for this on purpose! Trust me, I'd rather a healthy, one-headed Witblit that can fetch over a grand. If this poor baby lives, we'll get more than that, but we just want to breed healthy pets. Unfortunately, with the amount of inbreeding in the reptile world, mutants & weak hatchlings & high death rates are sadly too common.
We're outcrossing and procuring super healthy animals ( the father has super-sperm!), but this female isn't even ours yet, part of a breeding project & this is her first clutch. We'll see if all her clutches are like this or just this one.
Do T-breeders see this sort of thing?

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
I've herd of a few Siamese twins. I don't think they usually make it for very long. I believe robc has a video about one but I could be wrong its been a while since I watched it, could have been someone else.

LauraMI

3 Year Member
It's still alive & eating well. Actually caught a cricket on its own. Both heads seem to have control over the body though; it's a really sad game of tug-a-war!
image.jpg

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Although it is cute now, what will you do when it terrorizes the countryside breathing smoke and fire!?!? :eek:

I cannot imagine that this little guy is going to make it though? The power of nature never ceases to amaze me.

LauraMI

3 Year Member
Although it is cute now, what will you do when it terrorizes the countryside breathing smoke and fire!?!? :eek:

I cannot imagine that this little guy is going to make it though? The power of nature never ceases to amaze me.
YouTube two-headed bearded dragon. They're out there, quite a few to adulthood. DubiaDeli is sending free Dubia so we can do a video of it eating them/give them a shout-out, so it needs to live until then. But if it dies, Husband is sending it to Dead Art Studios for crazy taxidermy.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That would be awesome if it makes it. I was in the pet industry for a few years and never saw anything like it. Crossing my fingers for you.

bestco

3 Year Member
Just watched a two headed bearded Dragon on YouTube, it's awesome there's quite a few vid's, there weird but wonderful ;)

Latest posts