• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watch "Chilean rosea possible DKS" on YouTube

boo boo 86

3 Year Member
Thanks guys. Iv moved her an my slings so she and they ain't exposed to anything. She isn't doing good at the moment. Stayed is same spot since yesterday :-( no movement.

boo boo 86

3 Year Member
She is still with us but now she isn't eating not sure about drinking and she isn't webbing either :-( She is
wondering about her viv n climbing on top of her hide.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She is still with us but now she isn't eating not sure about drinking and she isn't webbing either :-( She is
wondering about her viv n climbing on top of her hide.
Well this species typically doesn't web much anyway. It does look premolt-ish.

boo boo 86

3 Year Member
She normally webs under her hide when I change over this time nothing. Do they lose control of there legs in pre molt?

Meludox

3 Year Member
The leg thing has nothing to do with pre-molt. Chubbs was just mentioning that she looks like she may also be in pre-molt.

boo boo 86

3 Year Member
Yes I know he was and I was only asking a question!!! I also thought she could be ready to molt her last molt nearly a year ago.

Meludox

3 Year Member
Then what do you mean by defensively? I was answering your question. I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about this.

Latest posts