• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Warning!!!!! Warning!!!!

Therasoid

3 Year Member
I think we have made aware of the name and that will help. I'm just going to let it go at this point and move on.

I am still on the look out for a young female B Smithi !!
Daniel, just a quick look at sites that I've dealt with and these are honest and well known people. Check: petcenterusa.com or jamiestarantulas.com. both have B. smithi listed, the latter is listed as female.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey Dan! contact me about that Smithi! i have one available! my email is [email protected] oh and no worries, i take paypal!!! :) i just ask that you add the 3% fee.

I am still on the look out for a young female B Smithi !![/QUOTE]

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
I have a 1.5 B Smithi for myself and a Acanthoscurria Geniculata ( Giant White Knee) for my son , on the way from Pet Center USA !!

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
They just arrived and look great! i will post pic's soon as i can, they are still in there shipping containers. Maybe they will be out by tomorrow!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They said it was shipped via Uship Express. I have never herd of them before

I know this is old but i just saw this :)

Uship is a uniquie shipping company. They'll ship anything for the right prices. yes it's a bid company, shippers around the US bid on shipments they can deliver against other drivers. It's actually a cool way to do it for shipping the really odd items. Not sure why anyone would ship a T that way though.

Used to be a show, on A&E i think or maybe it was History Channel, called Shipping Wars, it's about a few drivers and the crap they have to ship for Uship :) quite entertaining. I missed them coming here though, would have been cool to see people from the show I record on the DVR

Dixie Ann Mahaffie

3 Year Member
Yes, Casey, this is the same scam that I fell for. The guy I bought from was Alex but the money was sent to Mary Flicker. I talked with her on the phone and she acts the part of an old lady who is trying to help another person. They clearly are in on it together. You need to report them, I purchased on Fauna Classified and reported them there.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
With all the help from these new mods I'm sure scammers will have a hard time doing their jobs here, lmao. Few can or ever will get past these mods!!! I'm confident in their ability. They've done a hell of a job so far!!!

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
I know this is old but i just saw this :)

Uship is a uniquie shipping company. They'll ship anything for the right prices. yes it's a bid company, shippers around the US bid on shipments they can deliver against other drivers. It's actually a cool way to do it for shipping the really odd items. Not sure why anyone would ship a T that way though.

Used to be a show, on A&E i think or maybe it was History Channel, called Shipping Wars, it's about a few drivers and the crap they have to ship for Uship :) quite entertaining. I missed them coming here though, would have been cool to see people from the show I record on the DVR

I called the uship company during my ordeal with Mary Anderson, I should have known something when they said they didn't have a delivery scheduled in my area. But it did take awhile for a reply from them thou !

I wouldn't accept anyone who use or recommend Uship for just about anything.

Latest posts