• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WARNING : BKBUGZ (BELA)

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Bela contacted me a few months ago to help in selling his collection. Being that I had dealt with him in the past, and all went smoothly, I agreed.
I ended up editing his whole collection, organizing his list, pricing, ID'ing his specimens, and posting for sale adds all over the place for him, all while putting MY name out on the line.
I even sent him a 3" female Aphonopelma moderatum, as well as several other things for trade (mentioned in pictures). I sent off my end of the deal on OCT. 12th. He still has not sent my stuff, and just makes excuses after excuses.
On top of that, I have had numerous people contact me personally for purchasing something off his list, after they had seen me post it. I direct them to Bela, and that's that, he can handle the rest. Come to find out, he received the money, and NEVER sent items, nor a refund! People would then contact me, slaying MY name by saying I was in on it! I cannot believe I was put into this situation, by just wanting to help someone, who really needs help. I will be in NYC soon, and I will get my stuff. However that is last resort.
I am posting this exact review/warning, EVERYWHERE. Bela will NOT come back from this.
It makes me absolutely sick.
Everyone who reads this, DO NOT buy from him.

4Yw5r0Wl.png

j19PlkLl.png

I9PHexdl.png

tRGVzSdl.png

TdfdJnzl.png

0GQZ1fEl.png

xXUmTQJl.png

U7PGcRGl.png

CDfRAxXl.png

0faA8N6l.png

K2V4sMwl.png

lZOuO0Pl.png

TLqLNqrl.png

bx7yXFdl.png

jYS7HAOl.png

iniRxXYl.png

8rQwIP7l.png

j1LQzIml.png

Vt7jPpLl.png

6V6nAS3l.png

Mattkc

3 Year Member
I'm really sorry you got yourself into this mess trying to help a past customer. He took advantage of your long standing trusted reputation in this hobby and good nature to steal from you an others!
For those that are unaware or doubt Austin's voracity for truthfulness, as well as his outstanding reputation in this hobby, you simply need to check his past reviews (on numerous sites) going back years in this hobby to realize he was a victim as well...
I hope you are able to quickly resolve your issues with BKBUGZ-Bela, but from my past work experience dealing with these type of guy's, don't expect him to develop a conscious or moral epiphany anytime soon! Best of luck to you.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very sorry to see this Austin. He's been shady and full of excuses and lies in the past. I always check the Fauna classifieds and AB as well as other sites for reviews . His weren't great, but not as bad as this all out thievery. I purchased from him once and never did again. I got excuses after excuses before he finally shipped. Many of the same excuses were posted in bad reviews on him. Shady guy finally went full thief I guess.

Austin S.

3 Year Member
I've been informed that all of his tarantulas are now gone, including the moderatum. Looks like I will not be seeing anything from him.
He had a sale pending and the item was on hold until the 24th of this month. How's that possible if they are all gone... I wonder.

A friend of mine contacted him. Told him to please ship Austins tarantulas. He said and I quote "Austin is blowing up on things I never even asked him to do, I don't want to help Ausin out now."

He finally responded to my messages as well, by saying "So be it".

Keep an eye out folks.

Redacted

3 Year Member
I've been informed that all of his tarantulas are now gone, including the moderatum. Looks like I will not be seeing anything from him.
He had a sale pending and the item was on hold until the 24th of this month. How's that possible if they are all gone... I wonder.

A friend of mine contacted him. Told him to please ship Austins tarantulas. He said and I quote "Austin is blowing up on things I never even asked him to do, I don't want to help Ausin out now."

He finally responded to my messages as well, by saying "So be it".

Keep an eye out folks.
No doubt a lot of us are grateful for your sharing this and sorry/p&&sed about how you were treated.

Thistles

3 Year Member
Oh hey, since someone bumped one of his old threads:
Sent me a striata instead of a tigrinawesseli (but he did make this right) and a sick male pulchra instead of a guaranteed female (no answer).