• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Wanted - G. Pulchra sling (FOUND!! disregard)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm looking for a g. pulchra sling 1/4"-1" at least 2 for my son and I.

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
These folks claim to have them, I know NOTHING about them, so fair warning. I am seriously considering it though.
http://www.petparadiseva.net
@Kymura Thanks for helping look! :)

no pics, no size indication, i think i'll pass unless someone else here has used them and can give some feedback. I have to wait til spring now anyway since i goofed and order that b. albo by mistake this weekend :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Totally understand, I emailed them and haven't received a reply as yet so probably not a good spot anyway.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bump :) still looking for slings, at least 2, 1/4-1" nix the price limit, i'll have to pay at least that for each probably.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bump :) still looking for slings, at least 2, 1/4-1" nix the price limit, i'll have to pay at least that for each probably.
Pulchra slings usually go for around $45 ea. I wish I had some, lol. I've gone through quite a few. Right now I have 1.1.1- the smaller one is roughly 3". Just haven't gotten around to sex it yet. Molt has been mauled every time.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pulchra slings usually go for around $45 ea. I wish I had some, lol. I've gone through quite a few. Right now I have 1.1.1- the smaller one is roughly 3". Just haven't gotten around to sex it yet. Molt has been mauled every time.

Paul at PetCenter USA (www.petcenter.info) has them for that price now, if there's any left anyway ;) just got 2 from them, 3/4", and they arrived today :D

Latest posts