• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vinegaroon

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really want a vinegaroon. does anyone know where a good place to buy them is? and is anyone breeding them that u know of? i have only found a handful of places that even sell them and they r WC.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really want a vinegaroon. does anyone know where a good place to buy them is? and is anyone breeding them that u know of? i have only found a handful of places that even sell them and they r WC.
I want one as well. I've been looking at different species of Amblypygi and I've kept an eye out for those, haven't seen any. KTBG didn't have any last I checked Kymura. He does have a desert sp of whipspider though..

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, I saw those, I happen to have an empty ten gallon, aren't those the smaller guys?
Got a 29 as well but its being turned into a scorpion palace lol

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, I saw those, I happen to have an empty ten gallon, aren't those the smaller guys?
Got a 29 as well but its being turned into a scorpion palace lol
Ya, the bodies of those are quarter sized I believe, but I like the paint job, they look really cool. Carolynea or something like that, I'm sure I slaughtered it:)

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No they are not communal. They will eat anything they can overpower.
I have one right now, possibly more when spring comes. Have not tried breeding them yet. They are very common here.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No they are not communal. They will eat anything they can overpower.
I have one right now, possibly more when spring comes. Have not tried breeding them yet. They are very common here.
vinegaroons? cause i am really looking for one. U know of a place? perhaps u? lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Schoolman,, we got wires crossed, mass and I were talking about Paraphrynus carolynae the whip scorp,
I thought I read that they didn't do well as communal either.
I do want a vinegaroon but I only want a single vinegaroon, just one!
And none of this till after I get my G pulchra thats still first on my big list.