• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Venezuelan Sun Tiger

Dabegill

3 Year Member
Hello all.

This is my first time messing with T's.

Just looking for some pointers on our enclosures. If I'm in the wrong thread I apologize.

Friend and I visited a local shop and picked these bad boys up. Went to hobby lobby and the rest is history.

Attachments

• IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Those enclosures look fantastic. Your P irminia will be happy in there. They will dig a little, then build a kind of "dirt curtain" around the cork bark to have some privacy, and will thrive in their new home. Be careful not to put the cork bark too close of the opening, just to be sure not to disturb your irminia when you open it. Put a full waterdish in there, et voilà!

Dabegill

3 Year Member
Those enclosures look fantastic. Your P irminia will be happy in there. They will dig a little, then build a kind of "dirt curtain" around the cork bark to have some privacy, and will thrive in their new home. Be careful not to put the cork bark too close of the opening, just to be sure not to disturb your irminia when you open it. Put a full waterdish in there, et voilà!

We had planned on redoing the enclosure Friday. With a cleaner cut for the door and possibly move the cork towards the front a tad more. We shall see! Thanks for the love

Latest posts