• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US US CB Augacephalus breyeri spiderlings and a few odds and ends

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hello, friends! I have some beautiful Augacephalus breyeri spiderlings CB by me right here in the US! This is a relatively uncommon species, so I will be offering a significant discount to people with the desire and ability to continue captive breeding who buy these kids in a group. These are 2i spiderlings that have had their first few meals. Full disclosure: I have found these spiderlings to be pretty delicate and picky eaters. They're doing well on cut up mealworms. Cricket pinheads and drumsticks were not such a hit. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Here are some pics of their lovely mother:
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1212.JPG

And the kiddos:
IMG_1186.JPG

Augacephalus breyeri 2i: $35 ea; 5 for $160; 10 for $280
Lasiodora parahybana juvenile male: $35
Pterinochilus murinus 2-3i: $3 ea, 5 for $10; 10 for $15
Pterinochilus murinus AF: $50
Phormingochilus carpenteri 2": $40

Terms of Service
PM me your zip for shipping quotes. I am extremely busy lately, so I will likely only be able to ship on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Live Arrival Guarantee and Refund Policy
I only ship when temperature allows, overnight shipping only. Package must be accepted on first delivery attempt.
I must be informed the same day that the spider arrives of any DOA. I require pictures. Shipping will not be refunded, only the price of the deceased spider.

Last edited:

Latest posts