• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tracy Ca first reptile show

elektragrl

3 Year Member
So I know it's a ways away but it's in my home town :)

November 7-8th at the west valley mall
3200 Naglee Rd Tracy CA 95304
I can't wait!! The best reptile store here in Tracy is hosting it Jeff is just awesome and he's got some good Tarantulas too

SpiderHouseRules

3 Year Member
Awesome! Your welcome and hey if your passing throw before November the reptile store is in the same mall.

I haven't stopped in Tracy in many decades, I usually drive right thru. My cousin used to live outside of town in the old area called Banta. I don't think there's much out there now. I have relatives in Hayward and sometimes I'll go up to Manteca then head west. Manteca also has the only Bass Pro Shop in the San Joaquin Valley!

I'll keep the reptile show in mind - Thanks,

Last edited:

elektragrl

3 Year Member
It was a great first day at the 2 day reptile expo in Tracy Ca got a few good pick ups :) blue island baboon for 125$ a awesome 8x8x12 acrylic cage for 45$ and 300 mix micro to medium Dubai roaches!!! With free lobster roaches mystery count on that :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    995.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    735.2 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts