• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tongs

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I currently have a pair of 6" plastic tongs, I purchased them at the pet shop for a price I felt was pretty high for what I was buying. Since I picked up our little OBT, I would obviously like to get a longer set of tweezers. Any suggestions on where I can pick up some longer pairs for better prices than the pet shops?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the link Plessey. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card...and most US sites do not allow me to use paypal without linking it to a cc (which pretty much makes paypal useless for me lol), so right now I do need to be able to go to a shop :(

Atx13

3 Year Member
I got a set of 10 inch feeding tongs from the reptile show.. paid 6 bucks for em. Not sure where you could get them in Canada tho...

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got my new Visa/debit card...so will be making use of that link afterall (next payday)! Thanks again for the info :)

Latest posts