• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tom's Big Spiders YouTube Videos

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've had a couple people suggest that I should post my YouTube video up here, so I figured...what the heck! So, for anyone interested, I'll post a few of the current ones, then add new ones as I post them. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to watch them; it's always appreciated!

OBT Rehouse

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Great video! I'm so glad you put the Aphonopelma Chalcodes in there. I have two and they're both amazing. Beautifully colored, very well tempered, fairly active and surprisingly inquisitive.

Thanks so much! Yeah, it was about time that I added it. :) Mine's a little snotty, but still a cute little blond. haha

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
I've had a couple people suggest that I should post my YouTube video up here, so I figured...what the heck! So, for anyone interested, I'll post a few of the current ones, then add new ones as I post them. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to watch them; it's always appreciated!

OBT Rehouse

I have to admit that like you said in the video she was pretty calm.. and I didn't think calm and obt would be used in the same sentence since we all know that almost any other obt would've been incredibly cranky

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Thank u for ur videos. Ur best beginners helped me pick my first T. Ur videos r very informative without a lot of bs. Love them. Please don't stop making them.

Pasodama

3 Year Member
I agree with Pearl. Great videos.
Have enjoyed all that I have viewed.
Your blog, Tom, is great too.
Keep up the good work.:)