• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TIGGER- the newest member of our family...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We got him yesterday. He is 10 weeks old. 100% pure Bull Terrier. My 2 year old son absolutely loves him! Tigger has a great personality and loves to chew....EVERYTHING! Lol....hopefully he will leave my furniture out of his mouth. Anyway....thought I'd share!
IMG_20160830_101521471.jpg
IMG_20160830_101507817.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Aww, he's gorgeous! I'm getting broody here. You can show me 100s of human babies and I'm like "Yeah, rather you than me, mate. Not doing that again" (got 3 myself, 4 if you count the man-toddler, aka husband lol), but show me a puppy and I melt lol.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm not sure. I didn't know there were 2 different kinds. I think he is the larger one. His dad has a huge head, lol. Well, for a bull terrier, anyway.

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
An English bull has long muzzle for bull terrier and some do grow large you not got any paper work with it .

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
An English bull has long muzzle for bull terrier and some do grow large you not got any paper work with it .
No paperwork. I think he gets the same size as the one on the movie "Next Friday"....you know, "Chico"....lol.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Grannicks I think is the most popular one. It's a taste deterrent product and safe. Lot of folks have really good luck with it. My idiot boy could not have cared less. Well worth a try for chewing though.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's just awesome!! i saw the thread title and scratched my head and wondered when i posted about my dog ;) also named Tigger lol

Great that the pup is growing up with your son, they'll be best pals for years ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's just awesome!! i saw the thread title and scratched my head and wondered when i posted about my dog ;) also named Tigger lol

Great that the pup is growing up with your son, they'll be best pals for years ;)

Great minds think alike! :). You have a Tigger, too, huh? :). That's cool. Yeah, Liam LOVES his new "buppy" (so he calls it) ....lol.....it's too cute!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Grannicks I think is the most popular one. It's a taste deterrent product and safe. Lot of folks have really good luck with it. My idiot boy could not have cared less. Well worth a try for chewing though.
Thanks Kymura. Yeah I've gotta find this stuff. So far I've been doing good....he hasn't attempted chewing my furniture but I can't say he won't....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He is the same breed as the white dog that was in the Target commercials isn't he? Also Spuds Mackenzie if anybody remembers that one :)
Yep and spuds is old skool', lol....I remember. But yeah that's him!

Latest posts