• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The last trip....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just wanted folks to be aware of what I'm trying to do. If you can, please click this link. All it takes is a split second to make a difference. People can help in different ways. You don't have to donate......you can help just by sharing this link with someone. I don't have a FB so that would help tremendously. It only takes "one" person to make a difference.....thank you.

http://gofundme.com/2k9srnsc

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
shared also. Hope she can make the trip.

Thank you, Kormath. She is ready to come here. She calls crying just about every day about something stressing her out. She can't deal with it. If I were as sick as she is I wouldn't want to. I've never seen someone (I know there are heroes amongst us) as sick as she is with as much gumption as she has....self motivation....to keep going. She strives to take care of the people she loves.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not too well. So far only $130 out of it but we are still trying. I wish I could advertise on AB but the mods won't let me. I know it would help.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not too well. So far only $130 out of it but we are still trying. I wish I could advertise on AB but the mods won't let me. I know it would help.
Morning Casey, I have broken my FB rule and logged on for the first time in a year to share. I have also made a donation. I hope this little girl's dreams come true and that you reach your target Hun. I have 4 daughters and I consider myself blessed that they are all fit and well. It makes me really upset to see children suffer, as a parent it is heartwrenching. Love from over the pond hun. Phil xxx

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Morning Casey, I have broken my FB rule and logged on for the first time in a year to share. I have also made a donation. I hope this little girl's dreams come true and that you reach your target Hun. I have 4 daughters and I consider myself blessed that they are all fit and well. It makes me really upset to see children suffer, as a parent it is heartwrenching. Love from over the pond hun. Phil xxx
Thanks Phil. It really means a lot to me that you would do something you've restrained yourself from for so long...go that extra mile....just to help someone. I really appreciate your thoughts and contribution. Thank you, Phil. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Actually, it's my mother in law. The picture is of my son, Liam. Her youngest grand child that she has never seen in person. We are hoping to get her out here before Christmas. She has one surgery she has to undergo this month prior to the big move. We are patiently waiting, hoping & praying.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Shared it again hun. Wish I could donate more.
Oh thank you sweety. You've done more than enough. I appreciate all the help I am getting....even from those who can't contribute with money- all contribute with moral support. It truly is a blessing to be a member of this wonderful community...you guys are my family....my home away from home and even when I AM at home, lol. Good things come to those who wait. I am patient. :). It's just exciting for me because I can't wait to see the smile on my fiance's face when he sees his mom again (after 7-8 years) and for my son to finally see his grandmother for the very first time. :). What a wonderful Christmas present that would be for everyone!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Actually, it's my mother in law. The picture is of my son, Liam. Her youngest grand child that she has never seen in person. We are hoping to get her out here before Christmas. She has one surgery she has to undergo this month prior to the big move. We are patiently waiting, hoping & praying.
That's OK Hun, I didn't read the back story and just assumed from the picture....that will teach me. Does not change anything anyway. I hope everything still works out. Family is family. Shows you care. X

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's OK Hun, I didn't read the back story and just assumed from the picture....that will teach me. Does not change anything anyway. I hope everything still works out. Family is family. Shows you care. X
Thanks. Yeah, I just didn't want you to feel misled in any way. I know how things like that can go, lol. I'm greatly for your help.... 100% ;):p

Latest posts