• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The game

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
well you of course! you're the only one not taken from what i read earlier :D Plus i can't get that other post about admiring and bouncer, which i read as bounce ;) out of my head lol Plus plus i love southern accents with the ladies, only thing better is Australian. UK would be next in line for accents.

backup date on the nights that @Marija has you occupied would be @LadyFang618 i have a thing for blue hair and tattoos ;) and she hasn't been chosen yet lol

Wait am I ur second or 3rd choice? I can deal with second. But third is kind of insulting. And this is the best thing I've seen all day! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli824

3 Year Member
Hottest Female accents in order
Australian
England ( as long as they don't have that strong lisp)
Ireland (when they have a suttle voice)
Parisian (could be the best tbh)
Southern / Texan based
Jamaican if she is of Caucasian decent but raised in Jamaica (can be so hot it's incredible)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hottest Female accents in order
Australian
England ( as long as they don't have that strong lisp)
Ireland (when they have a suttle voice)
Parisian (could be the best tbh)
Southern / Texan based
Jamaican if she is of Caucasian decent but raised in Jamaica (can be so hot it's incredible)

Damn I need to move to Australia. Oh well....it is what it is....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Anyone else think the Southern Belle's have the hottest accent??? ;)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I shall continue watching from the shadows, as this thread is equally great for laughs.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wait am I ur second or 3rd choice? I can deal with second. But third is kind of insulting. And this is the best thing I've seen all day! Lmao!

Technically your my first choice, @Casey K. is already taken by @Marija so i'd only get her on the random off nights when @Marija is kidnapped by @Shampain
Anyone else think the Southern Belle's have the hottest accent??? ;)
Southern Belle #1 :D

Hottest accents for me
  1. Southern US, the stronger the accent the better.
  2. Australian
  3. Italian
  4. UK (as long as it's a soft accent, the really strong ones make them sound ditzy)
  5. Scottish/Irish
  6. Russian
Never really cared for the others, they don't do anything for me.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Technically your my first choice, @Casey K. is already taken by @Marija so i'd only get her on the random off nights when @Marija is kidnapped by @Shampain

Hottest accents for me
  2. Australian
  3. Italian
  4. UK (as long as it's a soft accent, the really strong ones make them sound ditzy)
  5. Scottish/Irish
  6. Russian

Casey K is taken by no one, roflmmfao.... some folks just don't have enough time for you.....although, you'd want to give all your time and attention to them.... :(

LadyFang618

3 Year Member

Hottest accents for me
  2. Australian
  3. Italian
  5. Scottish/Irish
  6. Russian
Is Florida southern enough for u? Ha ha ha.
132cfdb6248eece4c5287718f4e7ea7d.jpg

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Casey K is taken by no one, roflmmfao.... some folks just don't have enough time for you.....although, you'd want to give all your time and attention to them.... :(
that's why i'm still single ;) I put in the time and work and so far haven't gotten any return lol

Latest posts