• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just wanted to thank all of you (well, I'm lying. "Most" of you), friends, customers, fellow hobbyists alike, for sharing such a wonderful hobby with me. Thank you for all of your orders, your kind words, and thank you to those who stand by my side through thick and thin. You are no longer singled out and titled as individuals. You are all my family and this is my home away from home. I love you guys and just wanted to say that you make life worthwhile. You make the hobby enjoyable for me because you enjoy it, yourself. Smiles, laughter, happiness; that's what it's all about.....and husbandry....let's not forget husbandry, lol. Take care of your beloved pets and remember it's because of them in some way that we are all connected. To many more family members to come..... :):T:

IMG_20170817_231930.jpg

Mattkc

3 Year Member
Thanks for all your help these past few years - sending you a big hug and much love as well!
Hope you're staying dry with Irma rolling through. It's windy and rainy in Charleston now, keeping my fingers crossed the water doesn't rise much higher!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks for all your help these past few years - sending you a big hug and much love as well!
Hope you're staying dry with Irma rolling through. It's windy and rainy in Charleston now, keeping my fingers crossed the water doesn't rise much higher!

Thanks Matt! You're such a sweety! Big hugs to you, too! Irma is hitting us but nothing like those poor folks further south .....my prayers are extended to them and their loved ones. Just rainy and cold here. Winds are picking up....other than that, we are truly blessed to receive what we are getting now and not the worst end of the storm.

Latest posts