• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tattoo

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
OBT are beautiful tarantulas , but have a very bad temper and some people even handle them , but their mood swings are like the weather ha ha ha . It's a T u will enjoy.

I just got my first OBT, so far hes just a very fast little guy, so I don't handle him. Or her...Just a 1 and a half inch...absolutely loving its personality tho! The spunkier the better! :p

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
widowtat.jpg

;) :T: :cool: Lol, Racerback. *SQUEE!*

Oh this isn't a senseless piece, I know its not wise for neck pieces, but it won't effect my future with work, not my work. This is a very closely thought out dedication piece for my closest and most beloved friend I have ever had who recently passed away. He was Australian. And a spider nut. And.....my hero.

Last edited:

LeahThomas

3 Year Member
Not tarantula related (although I'm planning on getting one when I have some extra $ laying around that I'm not spending on actual Ts...) but I'm a music major. It's something that will always be a huge part of my life :)

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
@AlyeskaWolf I love the detail and the shading. Spider tattoos with good shadow effects always make it look SO much more realistic. Glad you were able to get something in memory of your friend and something that means a lot to you :)

Thanks :) I have 4 others, I planned on getting a black widow for yeeaaars now, but when he passed I decided on its australian cousin (he was australian, my friend). It was originally going to be about half the size I got it, but in the end I decided on making a statement with it, and just go full out. :T: