• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantulas

Charlton

3 Year Member
Hello everyone

I'm new to the tarantula hobby and recently bought myself a Green bottle blue and a Feather leg baboon tarantula, but the are only for display!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Charlton, welcome to the hobby and the forum. Please feel free to ask questions, there's almost always someone around to advise.

Charlton

3 Year Member
Hello Enn and Walter this tarantula hobby is really awesome!! I love it!!

Can someone please help me with my Feather leg baboon tarantula??

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Enn and Walter this tarantula hobby is really awesome!! I love it!!

Can someone please help me with my Feather leg baboon tarantula??

I read your other thread and it seems NicolasC has given you all the info you need. I also have a Feather Leg, about the same size as yours, and keep it on dry substrate with a water bowl. I rehoused it to a larger container a couple of days ago and I've not seen it since, it has burrowed round the back of the wood. I takes them a while to settle in after a move but there is too much condensation in your container.

This is my S. calceatum's new home on the left
DSCF7520.JPG

Charlton

3 Year Member
I did everything that Nicolas told me, I always like to hear other solutions. But thank you my humidity dropped abit so I think she will be fine in a few days time.

WOW you have such a beautiful setup!!

Latest posts