• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula/Spider Science

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
I think it would be GREAT if we could add a major forum topic involving tarantula/spider science, to include articles from journals or interesting articles from scientific magazines, etc. There are a lot of interesting articles out there that could expand the horizons of our hobby and add a more scientific approach that I'm sure a lot of us share.
I'm personally working toward an entomology degree and would love to see an entire area devoted to this.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I really like this idea and thank you for already starting a thread to compile good resources for this kind of information! As the site grows, I definitely think we can make room for a subforum for scientific literature and findings. :) Thanks for the great suggestion!

khatchet

3 Year Member
This was a amazing Ideal if it is already on could you tell me where I love reading studys and every thing on any spider.

Latest posts