• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula guy from Baltimore!

EZGodmod

3 Year Member
Hello forum! Been hoping to find somewhere to speak about my love for our arachnid friends; especially one that is active.

My name is Ethan, and I'm from Baltimore, MD. Been with tarantulas really only for about a year, but due to someone getting out of the hobby I have ten currently.

2x G.rosea (both about 3-4") 0.0.2
2x G.pulchra (one sling, one 3-4") 0.0.2
1x B.aratum (5") 0.1.0
1x B.klassi (5-6") 0.0.1
1x B.albiceps (3") 0.0.1
1x B.albopilosum (sling) 0.0.1
1x L.difficilis (7") 0.1.0
1x H.lividum (3") 0.0.1

The Braz. Black sling is for my younger brother, as my stepfather already had a big Rose-Hair that he loves. Most of these were given to me by a guy that is moving out of state and is unable to take them with him or care for them any longer. My newest addition is the Cobalt Blue, and he already tagged me for moving his water dish while he was in his hide! Haha!

I did some extensive research into these guys right after I got all of them, and look forward to discussing them and possibly acquiring more!

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi. You've definitely found a great forum for friendly chat and advice - it's got to be the best forum I've been on. It will also feed your addiction :D

PamCz

3 Year Member
Nice collection! You'll find everything you need, and more, here! If you want to know all the basics, I recommend the Tarantula Keeper's Guide by Stan and Marjorie Schultz -- find on Amazon. Basically, the Tarantula Keeper's bible. ;) Really great resource!

Otherwise, welcome! Good to have you here! :)

p.s. I ENVY THAT B. KLAASI LIKE NO OTHER!!! lol...just sayin'. :rolleyes:

EZGodmod

3 Year Member
Hey PamCz! My mother bought that exact book for me as a gift not too long ago, haha! And thanks, the b.klassi likes to hang all over the sides of the tank and always wows people when they see my collection lol

Latest posts