• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Forum Media Gallery!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
The new media gallery is LIVE! I still may have to work out a few bugs here and there but I wanted to put it up for you all to try it out and give it a real live testing.
You can access the gallery by clicking "Media" in the menu under our logo. You can upload photos and embed videos from Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
Give it a whirl and let me know if you have any questions or problems accessing it!

http://tarantulaforum.com/media/

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
The highest rated photo by August 1, 2013 at 10AM PST will get a prize!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, it's been a few days now. How do you all like the gallery? Any feedback for me? How about additional categories? Any suggestions?

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
Thought it was a great idea and I'm liking it. Good work! I think it would be cool to have a true spider category/other arachnid category as well... I know this is a tarantula forum, but many of us keep true spiders or scorpions etc., as well. Seeing as they're related...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Good suggestion! I've added an arachnid category and an invertebrate category

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Some improvements have been made to the Media Gallery. You can now create your own personal photo albums, as many as you like. You can also upload as many photos as you like! No upload limits!

Latest posts