• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Tapinauchenius 1" unsexed various species

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Good day all!

I am looking for the following Tappies in order of preference:

-Tapinauchenius sp Union Island (I've seen Tarantula Canada have them, but Canada is a bit of a hike for me, and I don't have a permit to ship animals internationally)
-Tapinauchenius latipes (haven't seen one of these in awhile sadly)
-Tapinauchenius elenae
-Tapinauchenius subacuelerus
-Tapinauchenius plumipes
-Tapinauchenis cupreus
-Tapinauchenius gigas

A 3/4" sling might be okay as well, but the 1/2" sling I had I lost to a wet molt, slings seem to be tricky for me but the two I received at an 1" are fine and one molted fine, and the one I received at 1.5" has molted twice now fine for me.

Last edited:

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Just one of each. I'm nowhere near ready to attempt breeding projects when they become adults so my plan is to loan when they are mature.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
We still have a bunch of that size of the T. plumps and T. Columbias (GORGEOUS). Let me know if we can help you with any of those:)

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I can also offer bulk rates and show you pics. They've been great eaters since day one! Growing fast. Hit me up if you're interested. I can show you pics of the kids and the adults. We can do this somewhere where stalker people can't read private conversations and butt in in appropriately:)

Latest posts