• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

T logs

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There used to be a computer program specifically for logging inverts/reptiles feedings, breedings, molts, etc... I forget what it was called.
Yeah i forget what it's called also. I downloaded it a while back but it was really buggy and hadn't been updated for quite a long time (Since windows XP lol) I did like how you could get reports from it though. I used to keep it on my laptop and the this app on my phone so i'd have 2 records in case something happened. but my laptop died and since i rarely used it anymore and do everything on my phone, i never bothered replacing it. i'll have to see if i can find that old pc program.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah i forget what it's called also. I downloaded it a while back but it was really buggy and hadn't been updated for quite a long time (Since windows XP lol) I did like how you could get reports from it though. I used to keep it on my laptop and the this app on my phone so i'd have 2 records in case something happened. but my laptop died and since i rarely used it anymore and do everything on my phone, i never bothered replacing it. i'll have to see if i can find that old pc program.
Nothing beats a notebook and a pen for data collecting;)

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
Tarantula keeper's record was the other PC program. I can't find a valid download for it now, looks like they've let the website and the app fizzle out. ;)

I think Wayne from tarantulas.us created it. I could be wrong. I do know that wayne has since passed away and tarantulas.us was changed to tarantulasus.com

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think Wayne from tarantulas.us created it. I could be wrong. I do know that wayne has since passed away and tarantulas.us was changed to tarantulasus.com
don't think so but possible. Both links that i found to download it from were co.uk links and both were invalid.