• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Super Off Topic Question for my U.K. Friends

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Did Henry Gallagher ever get the girl? Did he ever ask her out after he got famous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Who is Henry Gallagher !!:)
He was on Brittains got talent... the 12 year. He sang his own song (which was super catchy for a 12 year old to have wrote it) and it was for his crush from school and on his interview he told everybody what the song was about but he wouldn't say who cuz he was afraid to be picked on at school. Hold on I'll post a video.

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Lmao me neither but I was shown the video on YouTube and it was cute and I wanted to know if he ever got the girl. I'm a lover of romance and music. Lmao

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lmao me neither but I was shown the video on YouTube and it was cute and I wanted to know if he ever got the girl. I'm a lover of romance and music. Lmao

I only watch Hells Kitchen once a year and that`s the on catch up service.:D Other than that I don`t watch TV programme`s .

Latest posts