• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SOLD OUT Psalmopoeus cambridgei slings to new collectors just pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
hey doc, do you have any new world spiders available? I am interested in the freebie but would feel bad just taking the offer and not buying something lol and I am more of a new world type of guy haha

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hey doc, do you have any new world spiders available? I am interested in the freebie but would feel bad just taking the offer and not buying something lol and I am more of a new world type of guy haha
He has a stirmi and a Pampho I should have bought by now..very decently priced, imo

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
well I love the fact there is an excuse to but more T's with the freebie but I have a bunch more new worlds on my want list before I jump into the deep end with old worlds lol

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
As far as NW
Pamphobeteus nigricolor 4+ in female .....................$150
Theraphosa stirmi 7 in female.....CH/CR...............sold
Psalmopoeus irminia female 5+ in.............................$85
3i 3/4 Lasiodora difficilis slings .......2 for................... $25 Very underrated OW big like a salmon pink but better color
But something I have a great deal on though OW is the
Monocentropus balfouri (below)slings........ 2 for....................$100 you can keep them together..
015.JPG

Danani

3 Year Member
Is the stirmi still available? Thanks! Also would absolutely love a cambridgei ♡

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Overnight makes no difference and heat pacs are good for 7 to10 degrees above ambient temps.
just have to wait for mid 40's for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts