• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Smaug my new beardie

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Really is adorable. Seems he/she was destined to be yours.
I think you will enjoy having him/her.:)
Ive been thinking about getting one for a while. I so happen to go to petco orignally for a small heat pad to breed adult dubias im getting this coming week and just kinda felt it was the right thing to do and liberate that little one frm petco

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Id like a rock or tegu but they get big. Need to have room. Which one do you have?
I have a Cuban Rock Iguana, the Rhino, and Cayman Brac are along the same lines also. These are know for being a little skittish when they are young, but tame out very well as adults. Unlike what the Green Iguanas are known for. They are some exceptions for all of them though with their owners and habitats . Just do your own research and see what works best for you .

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a Cuban Rock Iguana, the Rhino, and Cayman Brac are along the same lines also. These are know for being a little skittish when they are young, but tame out very well as adults. Unlike what the Green Iguanas are known for. They are some exceptions for all of them though with their owners and habitats . Just do your own research and see what works best for you .
I saw some adults rocks or rhino i dont recall atm but it was on Tom Crutchfield video they look super chill.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What do you house your rock in?