• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slings

John2097

3 Year Member
1/2" Brachypelma albicepts

1" Chilobrachys sp. kaeng krachan

1" Chilobrachys dyscolus(Vietnam blue)

1/2" Hysterocrates gigas

1/2-1" Holothele sanguinecepes

1/2" H maculata

1" L violacepes

$100 for 11 ts

TOS:
•$30 minimum on all purchases
•Freebies or discount in multiple purchase
•Overnight and 2 days shipping is available.
•Shipping will be calculated based upon your zip code
• FedEx shipping
•In the event of a DOA, you must notify me within 2 hours from when the package was received.
•Not responsible in any delayed package resulting to DOA or any lost package in transit.
•Evidence such as the picture of the dead specie will be required. Refund would only apply on spider/s and not including the paid shipping cost
• I do not hold unless payment is done. First come first serve
•LAG Temperature must be between 50-90
• Freebies doesn't fall under LAG
PM me if interested.
Thank you
Picture are the adults⬇️

Last edited:

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just one Question , How do you get around keeping T`s in New York , seeing though they are illegal to keep as pets in the State of New York ?

John2097

3 Year Member
Just one Question , How do you get around keeping T`s in New York , seeing though they are illegal to keep as pets in the State of New York ?

Good question! Yes some part in NY it's illegal to aquire ts and venomous reptile. But that's in NYC I believe. But most part ( county or borough) they're legal. They even have expo in NY where they sell ts and scorpion. Westchester area you can sell ts but not scorpion. Long Island you can sell ts and scorpion. Btw I'm from NJ and they always mistaken my location to NY hahaha. Hope that help a bit?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good question! Yes some part in NY it's illegal to aquire ts and venomous reptile. But that's in NYC I believe. But most part ( county or borough) they're legal. They even have expo in NY where they sell ts and scorpion. Westchester area you can sell ts but not scorpion. Long Island you can sell ts and scorpion. Btw I'm from NJ and they always mistaken my location to NY hahaha. Hope that help a bit?

How ya doin' John? ;). You selling all of your slings as a group or can some be purchased separate?

John2097

3 Year Member
How ya doin' John? ;). You selling all of your slings as a group or can some be purchased separate?

Everything's well. Hope you're well too. I should make list of individual price soon. But $100 is not bad for all of them :)

I should be able to send you the 3 slings around this coming week.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah got ya, is it a case of that people were releasing Exotics into Central Park which lead to the Ban on Exotics.
I remember a long time ago, Gators and large Pythons were being released into the Park, I maybe wrong.:) I think Iguanas were being found as well.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah got ya, is it a case of that people were releasing Exotics into Central Park which lead to the Ban on Exotics.
I remember a long time ago, Gators and large Pythons were being released into the Park, I maybe wrong.:) I think Iguanas were being found as well.
Nyc is a wild place. A fella had a tiger in his apartment one time there.

Latest posts