• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slings, isopods and much more...

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hello. I'd like one of each slings if they are still available. I'd also like an enclosure for the Sulawesi Black. Ship to 90606. Send me your pay pal asap. Thanks!

i totally have slings available. and do you want the enclosure for a grown sulawesi or for the sling?

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
Just an enclosure that you would use should be fine. I don't want to disturb the web when I open it. I looked through the pics you posted and they all look great.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Just an enclosure that you would use should be fine. I don't want to disturb the web when I open it. I looked through the pics you posted and they all look great.

thanks man. what i would use is a small jug which i can do; it also comes with some cork bark, live plant, and isopods for $

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I will send your order overnight on Monday to avoid the rest of the jumbled mail. Please give me your address, and your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as it is shipped. Thanks again:) and Happy New Year!

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
I will send your order overnight on Monday to avoid the rest of the jumbled mail. Please give me your address, and your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as it is shipped. Thanks again:) and Happy New Year![/QUOT
Did my shipping address come with my pay pal payment?

Latest posts