• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slings, isopods and much more...

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hey guys and gals! We are happy to present the following list of little critters for sale. Everything on this list except the MM, was proudly captive bred and born here with us. They have been pampered from day one and hope you all find something you’d like to continue to love. At these prices things are going quickly, we need the space, so jump on em while we got em:)

***Any purchase $45 gets a free starter culture of isopods.***

SLINGS:

Cyriopagopus sp. “Sulawesi Black”…1.5+”…$25, 3 for $60, 5 for $85, 10 for $120. A Giant Asian arboreal. These little guys are VERY impressive eaters!

Pterinochilus murinus (OBT)….2”…$18ea Cute little eating machines! A very nice reddish gold!

Cyclosternum pentalore…. .5”-.75” (pattern showing)…$15ea…going fast

TRUE SPIDERS:

(2)MF Kukulcania hibernalis…1.75+”…$8ea, both $12

***We have KILLER pics of the Moms and slings. Contact us and and just ask.

MALES:

MM (9/14/15) Sericopelma melanotarsum…$40: - a truly magnificent looking T.

MM (12/17/15) OBT…$35…very large for an OBT male…

SCORPIONS:
Rhopalurus junceus…2i…$20ea…Gorgeous orange and blue. Eating day old red runners (will send as few), also will eat pinhead crickets and fruit flies.

***Comming soon*** Centruoides gracilis scorplings

ISOPODS:

These guys are great little cleaners! We include a springtail inoculation with our isopod cultures, so you would get a combo culture. Between these two organisms, your T’s enclosures will be constantly cleansed of mold, bolus, and any other decaying matter:)

16oz dwarf white started culture (20+)…$12

16oz dwarf white well established combo culture (50+)…$20

16oz dwarf white super size combo culture (100+)…$35

*substrate is a mix of topsoil, coco fiber, sphagnum moss, bark chips, and leaf litter:) The Best!

MISC.:

Armadillidium maculatum (Zebra pill bugs) - Exciting, Rare and New to the hobby! These guys are just great. They are adorable and have such pleasant personalities. Start your own little village, you’ll just LOVE them. Super easy to take care of!

8 for $15 (mixed sizes), 15 for $25 (mixed sizes)

Anadenobolus monilicornis ( Jamaican Bumble Bee millipede)…adults for $5 ea, 6 juveniles/adults for $20, juvie/med mix. 12 for $15, Another great animal to cast your eyes on.

Shipping: calculated upon request. We use all carriers.

TOS: both overnight and 2 day delivery are both honored by LAG. if animal is either injured or deceased upon arrival, you must take a photo and send it immediately to 9174344720 for refund.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Good bc the last one I got from you with the OBT is amazing! my OBT is growing so fast and such a joy to watch. can you give me the price on the C. Pentalore and an enclosure ( Zip: 92530 )

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Good bc the last one I got from you with the OBT is amazing! my OBT is growing so fast and such a joy to watch. can you give me the price on the C. Pentalore and an enclosure ( Zip: 92530 )

im not home this min. but let get back home and i can send you all the data. I'm really happy about the obt. i think that species is a lot of fun. the price of the pentalores is $15ea. they are pretty cute, i must say.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
im not home this min. but let get back home and i can send you all the data. I'm really happy about the obt. i think that species is a lot of fun. the price of the pentalores is $15ea. they are pretty cute, i must say.
awesome! No rush just whenever you get a moment. :)

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
what kind of enclosure would you like? Rectangle? square, and what size of an enclosure would you desire. i only ask, because we can custom design it for your needs and wants. if you want to just tell which spider is going in it, i can also give some ideas as to what you many want. hope all is well.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
what kind of enclosure would you like? Rectangle? square, and what size of an enclosure would you desire. i only ask, because we can custom design it for your needs and wants. if you want to just tell which spider is going in it, i can also give some ideas as to what you many want. hope all is well.

i do have a MM OBT (matured on 12/24/15). i could possibly trade.

SasyStace

3 Year Member

can you give me the price on the C. Pentalore and an enclosure that would be suitable for the sling ( Zip: 92530 )

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
can you give me the price on the C. Pentalore and an enclosure that would be suitable for the sling ( Zip: 92530 )

the pentalore is going for $15. would you like something acrylic for the sling to grown up in? or more like something like the pic?

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
these are beautiful- what do you sale these for??? can you give me prices on all of them- I need many enclosures as it's time for upgrades

hey, these pics are examples of some of the enclosures that i have built. to be able to give you a price i would need to know how large you would like it. and when you said you like the enclosures above, did you mean the jugs or the tanks?

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2320.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2487.JPG
    IMG_2487.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

SasyStace

3 Year Member
hey, these pics are examples of some of the enclosures that i have built. to be able to give you a price i would need to know how large you would like it. and when you said you like the enclosures above, did you mean the jugs or the tanks?

I really like the black round one the middle one on the left side- and I would like one big enough for the sling I will purchase from you yet not too big as to loose it inside

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I really like the black round one the middle one on the left side- and I would like one big enough for the sling I will purchase from you yet not too big as to loose it inside
how big do you want the round one to be? we have a smaller round one for a juvie. for $40 plus shipping. its 6''diameter and 6'' tall. as for the others it would take a while to list prices. if you want a large tank just let me know the dimensions and then i can give a close quote. and for the sling, you want one of the jugs? like with the obt?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
if you have any more Cyclosternum pentalore slings left could you give me a quote to 35466?

SasyStace

3 Year Member
how big do you want the round one to be? we have a smaller round one for a juvie. for $40 plus shipping. its 6''diameter and 6'' tall. as for the others it would take a while to list prices. if you want a large tank just let me know the dimensions and then i can give a close quote. and for the sling, you want one of the jugs? like with the obt?

Do you have a picture of the smaller round one for the juvie? I deff. want to get the Cyclosternum pentalore- if you think the smaller round one is too big - the jug would work also :)

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
Hello. I'd like one of each slings if they are still available. I'd also like an enclosure for the Sulawesi Black. Ship to 90606. Send me your pay pal asap. Thanks!

Latest posts