• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling

Flyenjames

3 Year Member
So hey everyone! I don't have any experience breeding tarantulas really but I was wanting to try it with a pair of my G. Rosea's. My question is how to sell them afterwards if I'm going to have several hundred slings I need a way to get rid of the majority obviously any ideas will help thanks!!!

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sell them here or on other tarantula/ invertebrate forums.

Flyenjames

3 Year Member
Sell them here or on other tarantula/ invertebrate forums.
Oh alright I was suggested to come here I assumed it was more of a way to point me in the right direction but alright thanks! So I basically tell people what I have coming and available and just set up the transaction from there or is there a more uniform way of going about it?

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh alright I was suggested to come here I assumed it was more of a way to point me in the right direction but alright thanks! So I basically tell people what I have coming and available and just set up the transaction from there or is there a more uniform way of going about it?
Well idk about here, but on most forums it's against the rules to post an ad if your tarantulas aren't actually available to ship at that exact moment.

Flyenjames

3 Year Member
Well idk about here, but on most forums it's against the rules to post an ad if your tarantulas aren't actually available to ship at that exact moment.
Oh alright thanks for the info I guess I'll do a bit more reasearch before hand but I still need a sack to but hey thanks for the help!

Latest posts