• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

seeking c.b. T. stirmi

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pictures and a link to review thread?
No offense but brand new member & happens to have all the wtb's.
Same member has just offered a female B. Albiceps from my wanted add and other posts all appear to be offering Ts. Could be genuine but who knows.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Noticed that's all that was posted. No sale thread just the want to buys. :(

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Same member has just offered a female B. Albiceps from my wanted add and other posts all appear to be offering Ts. Could be genuine but who knows.
email me to get T.stirmi. Are u interested? [email protected]

Why don't you post a complete list of what you have available (for sale or trade) so that we all may benefit from choosing something on your list? It sure beats the work of you responding to the wanted ads because everyone can come to you that way. Just a friendly suggestion. Also, do you have reviews or are you a member of other forums that perhaps the members there would be your references? I'm sure this tiny amount of information would help boost your sales. :).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
not having much luck so I figured id try here, looking for T. stirmi. looking for female but will take spiderlings, juvies hope to hear from someone as it seems they are scarce
Yes, the C.B. are definitely scarce. It is, however, very easy to find W.C. specimens.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you find out where he lives I may reply Casey. Obviously if he is US based then my UK only wanted ad is no good.....lol
He is giving a UK address. He is no longer here, Phil. No worries. :)