• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scammers!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bend over & drop your drawers' cuz this *** whuppin' is old school! :D. Stop wasting OUR time and by "our" time, I mean the time of my family! This community! We are all in this together! We're like a firewall built for the baddest computer on the planet when we stand together. Impenetrable. The advanced hobbyists and more knowledgeable members of this forum will protect the newbies from all of you. Keep trying. Every email address, IP address, etc. is accounted for and I know the mods here will show you EXACTLY how they mean business! Come to think of it, you're just wasting YOUR OWN TIME with your ignorance....thinking you can come in here and pull one over on someone.....lol. Clowns!!! Get a real job!!! Get off your lazy bums, fiddling at your computer's all day and get a job. One that pays money for your hard work. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
you are soooo wrong Casey

Unless you place yourself in this category, why would you respond so "negatively" to my post on scammers? Did I offend you as an individual on this forum? If I did, my apologies, but my intent was to criticize scammers, not honest members.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
-claps-
I am in full agreement with you honey!
Folks trying to deceive others especially newbies, in order to steal from them, dashing their hopes and putting a very negative connotation on this hobby that we all love, well those folks. Whomever they may be,
deserve a special place in hell.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
-claps-
I am in full agreement with you honey!
Folks trying to deceive others especially newbies, in order to steal from them, dashing their hopes and putting a very negative connotation on this hobby that we all love, well those folks. Whomever they may be,
deserve a special place in hell.

.......or in my back yard....-shows horns- ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pissed off a co-worker today, she told me i i'm an ass and should go vacation in hell, it's a step up from where i am now. Guess i'll see you soon @Casey K. lol

Ahhh my dear sweet Kormath.....hell to some would be heaven to others. You'd enjoy your stay. Besides, there's always a place here for my fellow hobbyists to indulge in what they love most...... tarantulas! ;):p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Casey K. And @kormath you are both awesome. When I go to hell, and I probably will, can't wait to meet you both. Casey, I will bring Genie with me. My special gift to you :).. Kormath, I will bring an extra screw to keep your lid on ;). Scammers, I hope you feel the wrath of @LC72uk, he is a bad ass when it comes to naming and shaming.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Casey K. And @kormath you are both awesome. When I go to hell, and I probably will, can't wait to meet you both. Casey, I will bring Genie with me. My special gift to you :).. Kormath, I will bring an extra screw to keep your lid on ;). Scammers, I hope you feel the wrath of @LC72uk, he is a bad ass when it comes to naming and shaming.

Oh Phil, you know you couldn't come through these gates without a contribution, lol....and Genie would work just fine, lmao!!!!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
wait, you'd sacrifice your genic to the gods? or goddess in this case?
Sshhhhh......dont tell anyone, but it would be the moult (below).....lol
20160720_172717.jpg