• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Say WHAT???

CrypticSpider

3 Year Member
Unbelievable.

With as little time the Owner has for his forum, the member requests should handled "automatically" instead of manually.

Making people wait that long is a good way to lose people that want to join... and as we have all noticed, new members joining is way down.

That's just MY own opinion, tho.

Not meant to shed bad light on anyone.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It does seem crazy people having to wait so long... It's easy for things to mess up on sites though and could be a glitch... Moderators here should have full reign over everything imo though...
Agreed, need someone with full permissions that's active to correct these "glitches".

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Josh has fixed the problem to some extent although it may cause a few spam to slip through but he's still working on it.

CrypticSpider

3 Year Member
Agreed, need someone with full permissions that's active to correct these "glitches".

Doesn't have to be "full permissions". I just think there needs to be a background person who has a bit more "control" than the Mods have. Don't get me wrong, the Mods do an excellent job!

But how would the Mods like not having to deal with the barrage of spammers???? I think their time could be used elsewhere, tbh.It's a waste to have to spend all that time fending off spammers. :rolleyes:

Latest posts