• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

San Antonio, TX - 2 Adult Rose Hairs - Trade or Sell

jtrux

3 Year Member
I adopted these guys from a friend several years ago and I decided to let them go. I'm down sizing a little bit to create time for my tortoise projects. I've never shipped a T before and not sure it would be worth it for a common RH so i'd rather just find someone local unless you absolutley must have them.

$30 for both, will not seperate.

If someone wants to trade i'd be interested in the following even if some money has to come from my end...

Male ball python

Any tortoises

Slings of other species like Chaco golden knee, Pink zebra beauty or some Brachys.

Just let me know what you have and maybe we can make a deal.

I also have a B. Smithi. Unsure of gender, approximately 2.5" - 3" total length.

$60 or once again we can work out a trade on something. Let me know.

jtrux

3 Year Member
The Smithi is sold, still have the Rose Hairs, also have Chaco Golden Knee slings, those are available as well, $12 a piece.

jtrux

3 Year Member
I tried taking some but my camera doesn't zoom that well, i'll try again in the morning. Their pretty small so it's hard to get a quality photo.

Latest posts