• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Salutations!

Raelinn

3 Year Member
Hey,
My name is Raelinn and I am new to tarantula-ownership. I got my first Chilean Rose Hair named Jonie (pronounced like Johnny) back in September as a lil' baby. It's been so fun to watch her grow. :) Soon after getting her I realized that I really liked tarantulas and wanted to get more as soon as possible! I plan on getting a Mexican Red Knee soon as an addition to my little family. I don't know what else to say as an Introduction other than some of my other hobbies are music and writing. I play bass and have been an avid 90's Nu Metal fan for over three years now. I have recently found a new obsession, which is tarantulas. I first got Jonie because I had a phobia of spiders in general, but, after handling her and having her with me for a few months, I have realized that there really isn't anything to be afraid of as long as you aren't doing stupid **** and that they are really cool. I hope to expand my knowledge on different types of tarantulas and stuff like that as I am clearly new to the hobby.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Raelinn, welcome. You'll find loads of great advice on here and plenty lovely Ts to tempt you.:)

Latest posts