• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Roach Crossing

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Haven't seen a review for www.roachcrossing.com yet so here goes.

First experience with them was good. They deal completely through email. I emailed what i wanted to purchase, got a quick response, order arrived on time, all my lateralis were alive and well. It was a good experience.

This last week i emailed for another order, no response. Waited a couple days sent another email, again no response. Checked my spam filters, jumk mail, etc... nothing. And this is the same email address I used the first time i dealt with them.

So now i'm on the fence with this vendor, one good, one bad experience.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've made two purchases from Kyle, was very happy both times. Just ordered some goblins as my third order. @kormath he did send me an email saying he wouldn't be shipping til Monday, he was out this week I believe ;)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received 500 S lateralis, 60 Kenyans, and 200 Red goblins from RC, couldn't be happier.
WP_20160526_17_26_54_Pro.jpg

The goblins are little arboreal pains in the ass, lol. Unlike lats, they climb pretty well, though so far I haven't seen a single one climb smooth plastic. They don't run like lats, they climb UP, not away. I had them trying to run up my arms during housing. They do remind me of lats though, just slightly different and smaller.