• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

review of SpiderBoyz.com

lazorkat

3 Year Member
has anyone bought a T thru spider boyz or sand boa morphs ... they are at repticon a lot ... ? i ordered thru them and the link they have to track orders is broke or something ... please let me know

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I have not purchased from them myself. I will move this thread to the vendor review section for others to find.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Can you link to their site and tell us a bit more about what you ordered, when you ordered it, how you paid, etc?

lazorkat

3 Year Member
http://spiderboyz.com/tarantulas-for-sale/ ..... i ordered a Acanthoscurria Brocklehursti .5 sling .. i ordered it last week, and i paid thru pay pall .. they sent me two emails one with order details the other was a receipt. the e mail with order details had a link to track order http://www.facebook.com/sandboamorph#!/~/orders when i attempt to follow the link it tells me that the link is broke or has been moved ... i have sent them multiple e mails trying to contact them for help asking for UPS tracking numbers .. and i have called the phone number they have on the email to me ( no one answers) i have since called Pay Pall and filed a complaint and requested my money back. Pay Pall has been very helpful and will return my money in a few days if they are unable to get them to send the order (thank God for the nice folks at Pay Pall)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
http://spiderboyz.com/tarantulas-for-sale/ ..... i ordered a Acanthoscurria Brocklehursti .5 sling .. i ordered it last week, and i paid thru pay pall .. they sent me two emails one with order details the other was a receipt. the e mail with order details had a link to track order http://www.facebook.com/sandboamorph#!/~/orders when i attempt to follow the link it tells me that the link is broke or has been moved ... i have sent them multiple e mails trying to contact them for help asking for UPS tracking numbers .. and i have called the phone number they have on the email to me ( no one answers) i have since called Pay Pall and filed a complaint and requested my money back. Pay Pall has been very helpful and will return my money in a few days if they are unable to get them to send the order (thank God for the nice folks at Pay Pall)
Hello
Things like these make people not trust others, I'm very against any from of misleading. There is no excuse or circumstance they will be able to use to justify something like this, I'm glad PayPal could help you.

Petsotics

3 Year Member
I'm sorry to hear that too. I'm very new to the tarantula hobby and I know there are dishonest people all over, not just in the tarantula hobby and/or pet industry. But it dies make me think twice if I want to get into a new thing. Yes, there is a lot of honest people too, but because of the dishonest people, sometimes it makes people new to the hobby think twice...like me. Although I have thought of it twice, I admit it, I am not going to let dishonest people deprive me on something new and exciting I want to get into. :)

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I looked on that website once good thing I didn't order from there anyways I told people before on here I ordered from Paul he was very awesome and the communication was perfect everyone says he is A+ so I'm about too see if this is true very soon enough

hcalli33

3 Year Member
I have dealt with them and loved them . If you talk to them I'm pretty sure it's the sandboamorphs' owner's son that is running spider boyz and by son I mean a kid. BUT I have purchased several T's from them and had no issues.

Latest posts