• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rehoused my versicolor sling

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can give her one now I promise. My half inch minitrix drinks from her water cap. Actually helps with humidity without making it stuffy as well. Stuffy is a big nono for avics. Enclosure looks great by the way :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can give her one now I promise. My half inch minitrix drinks from her water cap. Actually helps with humidity without making it stuffy as well. Stuffy is a big nono for avics. Enclosure looks great by the way :)
I'll give it a shot. I just want to be sure they are safe. Thank you! I made a terrestrial one. But not sure who to house init yet.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'll give it a shot. I just want to be sure they are safe. Thank you! I made a terrestrial one. But not sure who to house init yet.
Post pictures :) I love seeing how folks fix them up. Mine start nice...then the tarantulas redecorate 0.o

Latest posts