• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reddeer reptile expo

TJB13

3 Year Member
Had a great time at the expo. First time I've ever been to one. Kinda overwhelming with so many species to choose from. I picked up 5 slings. P irminia, A versicolor, B albiceps, N coloratovillosus,
N tripepii. Also got a mm G rosea for my ladies, and an Asian rainforest scorpion H spinifer.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

khatchet

3 Year Member
Look like you had a good time. I want to go to a expo but its a four hour drive and I would come back with to much.

TJB13

3 Year Member
Yeah the 5 slings were from tarantula canada. MM chilean rose and H spinifer were from different vendors. I'll definatly order from them some other time. Arachnophiliacs had a nice table set up but I didn't buy anything from them. Spent my budget before the first lap haha.

bobbafett

3 Year Member
Bruce (aracnophiliac) is a great guy. Got my p.metallica from him.

I spent my money at tarantula Canada and First Strike Snakes LOL

TJB13

3 Year Member
I would love a P metallica but not ready to spend that much money on one tarantula. I'll wait for a really good deal to jump out at me haha.

Latest posts