• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Rainbow Mealworms

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
one of my co-workers that raises various lizards suggested this vendor to me. He was picking up his package of mixed feeders when i picked up my last spider order from the mail room here.

Good selection of worms to choose from as well as Dubia roaches, colony cleaning beetles, and crickets. Combo kits with mixed feeders also for those that like to mix up the diets of their critters.

$2 extra for a heatpack (the only con to this vendor) and various shipping options to choose from. LAG also if you want it but that restricts shipping options. I just ordered 500 1/2" meal worms from them (saved me about $15 vs the 2 hour round trip drive to the closest pet shop that sells them). My T's will be feeding on them for a while ;)

Quick response to your order, and emails sent receive a quick response also. Packaging is great, much like ordering feeders from Jamies or from one of our other trusted vendors.

Highly recommend this vendor for your feeder needs. :)

http://www.rainbowmealworms.net/

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
This is my go to vendor for crickets, superworms and hissers. Their prices beat anyone's and everyone's. It helps that they're only about 25-30 minutes down the freeway from me as well (although most often I just order via the internet and most often get them the next day).

Latest posts