• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Quick heads up.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Figured I'd let you know before I possibly disappear, have a lot of family issues going on and very probably won't be able to get on much for a while. I'm gutted as I enjoy all of you so very much. Know you'll be very sadly missed. And I'll be back to annoy you whenever I'm able.
-hugs to all- :,(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Figured I'd let you know before I possibly disappear, have a lot of family issues going on and very probably won't be able to get on much for a while. I'm gutted as I enjoy all of you so very much. Know you'll be very sadly missed. And I'll be back to annoy you whenever I'm able.

We shall miss you too. I hope you get everything sorted quickly so you can get back to us. Take care of yourself.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Will miss you @Kymura , come back soon. Hope everything works out. Love to you from "over the pond" Hun x

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You will be greatly missed @Kymura. I've enjoyed our conversations together and it was an honor to meet such a reputable person in the hobby. I hope all is well with you and your family, sweety.....come back soon! :(

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry I'm late. You will be missed, but I completely understand your reasons. I've been going through some similar issues myself which has limited my activity here. Hope all goes well for you.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Latest posts