• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poking My Head Back In After A Long Absence

Prudance

3 Year Member
Hello Folks.

I don't know if anyone even remembers me. I've been away for a long while with other struggles but have decided to join back in the conversations. My collection is doing well and has grown to 42 T's. I've also taken in several other rescues of the no legged and four legged variety. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing old and new names.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice to have u back. I didnt get the pleasure of interacting with u too much but look forward to it in the future! :)

Sonicookie

3 Year Member
Hello Folks.

I don't know if anyone even remembers me. I've been away for a long while with other struggles but have decided to join back in the conversations. My collection is doing well and has grown to 42 T's. I've also taken in several other rescues of the no legged and four legged variety. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing old and new names.
Welcome back! I've only been here a few months, but I look forward to your being here.

Latest posts